Archive for the ‘Poll’ Category
- Browserver May 8, 2013Browserver is a prety cool and original idea to have a HTTP server in your browser. Build with node.js with WebSocket is just relay the requests between browser and websockets and/or other HTTP servers. Any requests sent to a custom browserver address will be reverse-proxied via WebSocket.
- 1080P Hidden Camera Watch May 8, 2013Do you need to spy someone? Here is a watch with HD capabilities and nightvision. The camera can record movies or audio and take still pictures even under water (30 feet). It's possible to record at 30fps true HD (1920x1080) or take picture at 12MegaPixels. It have an internal memory of 4GB and...
- KeyGrabber USB Keylogger May 8, 2013An easy to use keylogger. It comes in 2 variants: 8MB (8 milion keystrokes) or 2GB (2 billion keystrokes). Is completely transparent, plug and play. It's memory is protected with an 128bit encryption. The 2GB variant costs...
- Old Arduino MEGA 2560 Board May 8, 2013I know is old, but the price dropped very low ... is only $28.85. If you have old projects based on Arduino and you cannot switch to RaspberryPI or
- Crysis 2 - Upcoming on 2010 Holiday April 12, 2010
- The book of Eli April 10, 2010
- Ubuntu Contributed Logos October 14, 2009
- Windows 7 price September 30, 2009
- Humanity Lobotomy - Protecting the future of the Internet July 14, 2009
- Blackhat Europe 2013: Day 1 March 15, 2013Is first time when I’m attending to Blackhat conf. I’m a little bit disappointed. Probably my expectation was pretty high. Anyway, I saw several good talks: The deputies are still confused Practical exploatation using a malicious service set identifier (SSID) XML out-of-band data retrieval Off Grid Communications With Android- Meshing The Mobile World Applic […]
- VMware, knife-vsphere, rbvmomi and NicSettingMismatch February 20, 2013I finished my Chef Recipes and obviously next step is to create and bootstrap VMware virtual machines directly from scripts. I started to test 2 knife plugins knife-esx and knife-vsphere. Quickly I dropped knife-esx solution, because was based on ssh access to the ESX host and we, “the common people”, don’t have rights on that machine. A little bit about my […]
- Ruby: Sorting an array based on other array values February 18, 2013In the following article I will try to show you, the power of Ruby in three short hash/array examples. First I will show you how to sort a key value array by value. Second I will modify the keys name and create another array with this keys (which are already sorted by values). Third we will sort an array based on the other array keys. 1. For example we have: […]
- Fosdem 2013 part 2 February 3, 2013Sunday is more quiet than Saturday, and it seems the best talks are on MySql dev root. I attended at Embedded dev room, but I was pretty disappointed … probably my expectation was to high. On the other hand, Mysql have several tracks about high availability, clustering, master master synchronus replication with Galera, which should be great, but we will see […]
- Fosdem 2013 part 1 February 2, 2013I’m (again) at Fosdem. Thousands of hackers, beers (good one), and a lot speakers … I’m in heaven. You never been at Fosdem? If you are a Open source geek, then Fosdem is the place to be. I’m very glad to see here some of the guys from Devops Rome 2012: Bryan Berry (http://foodfightshow.org/), Patrick Debois (http://www.jedi.be) and a lot others. I’m trying […]